Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day 9


Damn, I have got all kinds of crazy amounts of stuff to do today.  I need to clean my crib, do laundry, lesson plans and report cards, pack.....when does it end!!!So far I have been to the gym, cleaned the family room, done lesson plans and started laundry.  I need either a maid or a personal assistant.I must say, since I have been using natural products on my hair and skin this week I have noticed a dramatic difference.  I can't really explain it but my skin feels different and I feel different.  I have not had any breakouts on my face for the past week and my eczema has not flared up.  When I get outbreaks it is around my eyes and in my head and sometimes on the back of my neck.  Below is a picture of my hair as of this morning.  I have not fluffed it at all.  I woke up, went to the gym and then came in the house and took this picture so that you could see what it looks like after I slept on it and sweat on it.  I know I look scary but remember, I had just finished working out and lifting weights.  I do have a headband on.  Also, there is no make-up no nothing.....

DI

2 comments: