So I totally flubbed and didn't make an entry yesterday. Between having a 9am training, football, report cards, napping and Cirque a sista was busy. Anyway, I did finish my hair on Friday along with the book. I took the rods out of my hair on Friday but I did not separate the curls until Saturday. I like it. I learned that it is going to take me a minute to perfect my rolling technique. I forgot to use end papers so it was a little frizzy but to me it made it look more realistic. My hubbie thought I looked SMOKIN' HOT!!! So comment that made me laugh and feel better.
The book was amazing. I enjoyed the little history lesson. It covered everything that social studies and the movie ROOTS left out. Plus there was a lot of just common sense stuff I guess I just never thought about. Good stuff. I recommend that everyone read the book even if you have absolutely no desire to go natural. My husband even picked it up and started reading it.
So for right now with my hair like this I have just been using shea butter and tea tree oil. I use the tea tree oil for my eczema. I look and smell great :-)
This is what my hair looked like last night once we go back from Cirque. I had slept on it Friday night and napped on it Saturday afternoon. All I did was oil with shea butter and fluff with my hands/fingers.
I love this! I could totally rock this look! But me doing it myself? That's another story, lol.
ReplyDeleteWhen are you coming over to do my hair?
ReplyDelete