HE HE HE...yes, today is 4 months post BC. I am a little excited and a little bummed out at the same time. I am glad that my hair is growing but I am at the weird stage where nothing looks right. A wash and go is just not where it's at. I do not have the patience to do twist correctly and neatly for a twist out and I have no idea how to do flat twist. Oh, on top of that I feel like the back is growing at twice the rate of the front. My bangs are almost imaginary (okay, I am exaggerating). Maybe it is just that the curl pattern is different. I have been stalking youtube for ideas and I have found a few. Also I got a curly wig and I have been rocking that. I find that I do like the wigs for protective styles instead of the braids. I like the idea of being able to still get to my hair and wear my hair if I want to. Oh, I can make a miniature ponytail...he he he...so I can go and by an afro puff pony tail and rock that now too I guess.
Anyhow, to celebrate I am giving myself a deep conditioning treatment. I am using 30ml (2 tablespoons) of olive oil, one egg and garnier fructis deep conditioner. You can use whatever conditioner you like, I am just trying to use all of the garnier up. I have had it on for about and hour now so I am going to rinse it out, apply a leave in, maybe Infusium 23 or the Giovanni, not sure yet, add my grapeseed oil and coconut oil and let it get mostly dry. I will then use my whipped shea butter mixture and but some twist all over. I am not trying to do them neat since I plan to protect my hair this week with my curly wig.
Until next time...
P.S. I am so NOT a fan of Miss. Jessie’s. Maybe it’s me but I found her products greasy and overpriced. Like I said, I do love the smell but some of her products have mineral oil and petroleum as the first or second ingredient so why are they so high priced? We shall save that discussion for another day okay.
Peace, Love and Wigs
~GNH~
I need pictures please! Since I can't come down this month :(
ReplyDelete