Okay, so it has been a little over a week and let me tell ya....I seriously thought that the women on the message boards and youtube were joking when they say that your hair grows faster once you cut it. But I am a WITNESS. Yes, it really does. It has only been a week and I can tell that it is growing, especially in the back and at the crown of my head. No complaints. I am still getting use to how it looks on me. I am getting a lot of compliments from random people so that always helps so I guess it is growing on me and I must say, my hair has never been so soft, manageable and healthy.
Now, people have all of these list and countdowns about reasons to go natural or the best thing about being natural but let me just tell you this, in my mind there is only one reason I will never go back to a relaxer (outside of the painful a$$ scalp burns). The best thing about having my hair natural is that I can go workout as hard as I want to and get as sweaty as I want to and get into the shower and put my WHOLE BODY, HEAD AND ALL under the water. There is no feeling like this in the entire world. I feel so much cleaner after a shower and I have no idea how I lived without doing this for so long. It is the #1 best feeling in the world AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! For those of you who don't know what it is like there is no way for me to describe it. It is not the same as getting in the shower to shampoo your hair. No sir! It is....I just can't describe it. I am sorry. Anyhow, lovin my hair and as soon as I find the camera chord I will post the pictures of my new do.
Peace, Love and Showers
~GNH~
LOL I love that! Putting your whole body, head and all under the water ~ girl, you are so right about that. Take care and have a happy new year!
ReplyDelete