Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 82 - I am really feeling my hair!!!

Whooooo-wee!!! For the past 3 days I have really been liking my hair.  I don't know what it is but i'll take it!!  I haven't done anything different.  I am not sure if it is because it is growing out more so I cut off more of the relaxed ends therefore it looks fuller or what.  But honey chile I am really vibing this.  I have been getting mad compliments too.  Two complete strangers stopped me in the grocery store on Monday and said "Your hair looks so nice!".

I will tell you that I did start using grapeseed oil on my hair and not only do I like the smell, I think that it is going to be my new go to oil.  My hair seems to like it more than the carrott and other oils that I have tried.  So for me it is coconut oil, grapeseed oil and shea butter baby!!!  Below are a couple of pictures of my hair. I didn't take one on Monday.  I mean it WAS Monday.

This was on Tuesday.  Excuse the facial expression.  I didn't know that Matt was about to take the picture.



This was today.  Cute Cute Cute.  Well, at least I thought I was looking cute.



I did a simple bantu knotout and used coconut oil when I took them down.  Not sure why but the second picture is day two of the same curls and they still look good.  I do plan to redo them tonight since I got caught in the rain like 10 times today so a few of them started to fall plus today is my co-wash day.

Peace, Love & Cute Hair
~GNH~



1 comment:

  1. I know I'm all late but your hair is too cute in this picture. Cannot wait to see recent pics of your new cut. I'm at the beginning stage of transitioning too ~ so excited!

    ReplyDelete