Ha Ha....guess what? It has been 65 days since my last creamy crack application. Maybe I should go out and buy myself something to celebrate. Hmmmm, I do want a new wide tooth comb. It really does feel good. I just cannot keep my hands out of my head. What is up with that? I am so pleased with the progress. My hair is the softest it has ever been. The last time I was "natural" I did not really know how to truly take care of my hair and I was using all of the wrong products. Chicas, knowledge really is power (thanks Francis Bacon-1597) so go out and get educated about your hair & skin. No two people are alike and what may work for me may not always be the best for you. Try new products, experiment on dry, wet, and damp hair. Also, depending on where you are shopping lots of places offer samples. TAKE THEM!!! But I will tell you this, whatever products you choose to get remember that you need moisture/oils and lots of it. Don't forget about your roots and protect your ends.
Peace, Love and Vitamin E Oil!!!
~GNH~
47 days for me! I'm like you, can't keep my hands out of my hair, lol!
ReplyDelete